Global Compact: Tradecorp’s Communication on Progress 2017 is now available!
Once again, we would like to present our Communication on Progress 2017. This report serves to uphold the commitment we made when joining the Global Compact back in 2012. Through this report, we thoroughly explain the main features of our Corporate Social Responsibility policy and detail the main actions that have been carried out and notable changes that have been made during 2017 in relation to the 10 principles found in the Global Compact initiative.
In this year’s Communication on Progress, we also include how our actions contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals, by identifying the SDGs for each of the actions as well. These goals are meant to hold companies responsible for promoting qualities that will help fight against inequality, poverty, and climate change.
The following are the main actions carried out in 2017:
- New Code of Conduct and Whistle Blowing Channel
- Contract and brand management
- New donation policy
- Analysis of the company’s diversity indicators
- New development program “My Ghrow”
- Occupational risk analysis
- Environmental, Social and Governance Engagement
- Health & Safety
- Internal audits to avoid discrimination
- Development and sale of products for Organic Agriculture
- Product classification based on hazardousness
- Review of safety data sheets
- New water treatment system
- Actions for energy optimisation and emission reduction
- New packaging for solid products: appropriate waste management
- Schedule adaptions for reconciling work life
- Anti-corruption policy
- “Live Healthy” program
Download the Communication on Progress 2017