Tradecorp has been a participant in the United Nations Global Compact since January 2012. In this way, we undertake to align our operations and strategies with 10 universally accepted principles in the fields of human rights, labour rights, the environment and anti-corruption.
The 10 principles of the Global Compact
The 10 principles which Tradecorp undertakes to respect and enact are:
1. Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights; and
2. Make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
3. Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining;
4. The elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour;
5. The effective abolition of child labour; and
6. The elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
7. Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges;
8. undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility; and
9. encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
10. Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.
In order to comply with the principles of the Global Compact, besides carrying out actions related with each one of the principles, Tradecorp has developed policies which govern the company at a world level, such as the developing of a Code of Conduct, a Protocol for Responsible Purchases and an Anti-corruption Protocol.
More information about the Global Compact in Tradecorp:
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.